Canada preferring more than 130,000 international students yearly to study in their country. Since, the country offers a high-quality education, foreign students longing to experience new culture as well as world class education in Canada. Canada Universities mainly focusing on three aspects such as Research, Scientific publications and International Collaborations. These aspects may continue to attract a steady volume of students form other countries.
If you wish to take any kind of educational training in institutions of Canada, it is necessary that you will be need in Study Permit to enter Canada. Canada visa applications are available both online and offline. To get your study permit it is necessary you have a good score in your studies. This is considered to be an important parameter to get your study permit.
Some important documents also required to get your student visa such as Passport, Acceptance letter, Proof of funds, Passport size photographs, Immigration medical examination, English language test score, Statement of purpose and a Credit card.
How to apply Student Visa?
- The first step is examining how long it will take to process the student visa by visiting the Canadian Consulate website. It seems to be anywhere from 3-4 weeks to process the application.
- You can apply either online or offline. For applying online, you still require a finger scan at your regional Visa Application Centre (VAC).
- Fill the VFS Consent form and attach it with your application form.
- You pay the processing fee and submit your application along with supporting documents.
- In case your application is approved, you will get notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport.
How you get Help with Study Permit Application?
Canada has got many Immigration law firms to help and guide you in such situation, as applying and qualifying for a study permit is not so easy however. One such firm is Ronen Kurzfeld Immigration Lawyer Toronto which helps you to get your study permit. Immigration lawyers Toronto help you to fill your application carefully as it will obtain a successful outcome. There are many documents required to attach with your application form. Since an immigration lawyers have years of experience in handling similar cases, they will guide in arranging the necessary documents.
Thus, an immigration lawyers helping many international students make their dreams come true in Canada.